Monday, October 20, 2008

Ooey Gooey


Last Saturday night, we had so much fun carving our pumpkin for Halloween.   This was the first year that the girls actually got into carving the pumpkin (well, if you consider 15 minutes or so.....that is a lot better than last year!!!)   As you can see, the girls didn't care much for the pumpkin "goo."    Although I forgot to take a picture of our final product, I think Cinderella would be proud!   We decided to carve Cinderella's castle into the pumpkin instead of a scary face.   Poor Mike, he'll never win!!!!!


This picture is a little more attractive.   



Emorie enjoyed making her very first batch of pumpkin cookies.   Big sis taught her how to eat the sprinkles!!!  


Can I carve this pumpkin please?  


Another "sisterly love" picture!  







1 comment:

The Hallums said...

Hi Melissa! Elizabeth (Kennedy) Hallum here. I randomly came across your blog and just had to tell you that your girls are gorgeous! What a beautiful family! My mom sometimes keeps me updated through your mom at church. Glad to know that ya'll are doing so well. Wow- 3 girls!