Sunday, October 5, 2008

M-I-C-K-E-Y

Last week, we took Mallorie and Cassie to Walt Disney World while my parents so graciously gave Emorie some very well-needed one-on-one time.   We had a SUPER time (and I think the girls had a fun time too :-))!   I asked Mallorie what her favorite part of the trip was, and surprisingly, she said "Thunder Mountain!"    I always thought a 5-year old would like "It's a Small World" or getting to eat  with the princesses.   I guess she not only looks like her daddy, but acts like him too!   Now Cassie, on the other hand, said her favorite part was "going home"...she missed Emorie.   What sweet sisterly love.....had we known that staying home made her so happy, we could have saved a lot of money!!!!!!    She finally did come around to say that she liked getting to see all the characters, especially Winnie the Pooh and Cinderella and Ariel.    Here are a few highlights from the 400 pictures I took.   

The girls with Belle at a Princess Luncheon.
Two tired girls hitchin' a ride on daddy's shoulder and hip.

The girls dressed as princesses for Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party at the Magic Kingdom.  
Hugging Lucky, the Dalmatian, outside of our hotel room. 
Eating Mickey Waffles at Chef Mickey's. 
The famous and delicious Mickey Mouse bars.....Mommy had several too!!!!!

We got to go to WDW at a really fun time of year.   The parks were decorated with Fall and Halloween decorations.  


3 comments:

kapjones said...

oh that looks like so much fun! I am jealous...I've always wanted to do to WDW. Hopefully we can in the next couple of years. Love the pics - it's weird to see Mike with those little girls hanging all over him! You look great Melissa.

kafredrick said...

Love the family pictures!
I would have been right there with you Melissa enjoying several Mickey ears:)
Your sweeties are as beautiful as ever
love ya

Carozza Family said...

Tell the girls their Aunt Ash says Hello! I know they just had a blast! It brings back great memories when we went with you guys a couple of years ago:) Lots of Fun!