Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Around the House

These are just a few pics taken around the house the past few days.   


Emmie turned 11-months this past Tuesday.   I can't believe she will be turning one year old next month.   Time goes by entirely too quick!


Notice the shoes.  These were my dress-up high-heels when I was little.   Like mother, like daughter....Cassie never wants to take them off.    She puts them on as soon as we get home.   The other day, I even caught her sleeping in them.  Funny!  


The girls wanted to do a Halloween craft, we found these silly face stickers and glued them on.   A lot easier (and less messy) than carving that's for sure.




I caught Emorie sitting in her big sis's chair the other day.   She looks so grown-up don't you think? 



2 comments:

kafredrick said...

love all the pictures:)
Sure do miss you and your sweet family. By the way where are you??? always behind the camera I know:)
love you Melissa!

kapjones said...

Last I remember, bowling was the one sport Mike wasn't as good at playing. He would get so mad when he was losing. Hmmm...is that where Mallorie gets her competitiveness? The girls are precious...can't believe Emmorie is almost one already!