In May, we took our last official visit to Arkansas.....I cannot believe it is almost time for us to move back to AR. We had such a good time and it was so good to see our families. We can't wait to live closer.....just a few more months!

Baking cookies in Nana's kitchen.

One of the girls' most favorite things to do at Granna's and Papa's lake house is to ride the 4-wheeler. At one time, Mike had all 4 on there at once (Mommy just hid her eyes!).

My mom has started her own little shop at a local antique mall. Here we are in her booth. She has so much fun with it and does a fantastic job!
Our sweet, sweet race-car loving nephew, Carson. He is PRECIOUS here washing the mud off from his fun time in the mud puddles (I don't know why this font is doing this...sorry)!








2 comments:
Go Mike with the 4 girl 4-wheeler!!:)
It was a fun weekend!!! One we will always remember. I just can't wait for more time with you all.
Post a Comment