Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Friends Forever

Last weekend, my 3 college suite mates and I were able to get together for the 1st time in 3 1/2 years for 4 whole days.   Between 4 tired husbands and 10 kids,  it seemed like a miracle that we actually were able to get away for a Mommy Getaway.   God has truly blessed my life with 3 of the sweetest and most encouraging girlfriends.  They are precious to me and I am so thankful for each of them. 


Kate, Mendi, Cara and Me

In Williamsburg, we got to go on a Lantern Tour.   It was pouring down rain, but we still made lots of good memories.  

Dinner at one of the Williamsburg Taverns





3 comments:

kafredrick said...

I am super duper quadruple jealous!!!
I want to be the one hanging with you on a ladies only weekend!
Miss and love you so much Melissa! Glad you had fun:)

Carozza Family said...

I was glad to see you with all your close friends. I know you were very excited about all of them coming to visit!

kapjones said...

Looks like ya'll had a great time! Isn't it so much fun to meet up with friends from OBU?? Can't wait to see ya'll again one day and catch up with you!