Ok, I have been horrible about posting pictures on the blog lately. I'm trying to get caught up a little bit. The following pictures are just some funny pics that were taken recently around the house.
One night Emorie was in her high chair and would not stop crying, so I found a sticker book and put a sticker on my nose. She giggled so much. She then had so much fun putting stickers on herself and her sisters! Every time she sits in her high chair now, she taps her hands and nose and says "gick-er".....oh so cute!
While Daddy is gone on a little Air Force "misson," we have to rely on iChat to talk to him. The first night, Emorie couldn't understand why she couldn't "feel" Daddy. She wasn't very happy.
Cassie doing her favorite pastime.....playing dress-up. She wanted to wear this to the grocery store, but luckily I talked her out of it!!!!!
Some nights I can actually get the girls to sit still and let me curl their hair. The rollers kept falling out in bed, so we got these funny hair nets to keep the rollers in place. They really work!!!! The girls think they are hilarious!
No comments:
Post a Comment