Sunday, September 7, 2008

'Twas the Week Before Kindergarten (Part 2)


Ok, so I am still ironing out all the kinks and causing myself major indigestion as I try to get all these pictures on the blog right.   So anyway to continue the "Week Before Kindergarten," the next day, Mike and I took the girls to Busch Gardens, a theme park about 20 minutes away from our house.   We have spent many days there this summer and experience a new adventure every time we go.   

As you can see here, the park is beautiful.   The flowers are always so gorgeous!
Here is Emorie saying, "Oops, excuse me!"

One thing a lot of you don't know and probably didn't assume is that I have a very brave daughter.  Mallorie went on her first roller coaster ride and LOVED it.    She insisted going on it over, and over, and over (and sitting in the front seat at that).   This picture really doesn't do the ride justice, but it really is a steep roller coaster.   I was really proud of her (but not quite as proud as her Daddy!).  
Lately, Emorie has been going through a time of separation anxiety, as most babies do at one time or another, as I'm sure you all understand.   All she wants is "Mommy!"   Here is a picture of her looking for her Mommy.  I can at least say now that "someone literally bent over backwards for me!!!!"
Here is another ride the girls call "The Elephant Ride."  Their friend Hudson is riding with them.  Basically, it goes around and around really fast.    Cassie always screams, "this tickles me tummy!"  

2 comments:

kafredrick said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
kafredrick said...

you are doing wonderful and must be ironing out all the kinks well:)
I am still so thrilled there is a Carozza Chronicles